Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Beaded Jewelry for Childrens at IttyBeadyCreations.Com

Itty Beady Creations is a mom owned and operated business specializing in handcrafted, personalized children's bracelets using the highest quality, lead-free materials.

IttyBeadyCreations.Com

Itty Beady Creations offers several bracelet styles that allow you to personalize with a name and birthstones to make it a truly personal keepsake or gift for birthdays, holidays, baby showers, flower girls, christenings and first communions.

Please take a look around my website and feel free to contact me if you don’t see what you’re looking for… I am always happy to customize orders!

"Hello, my name is Lisa Reynolds. My only complaint about my online business it that I don’t have the opportunity to meet my customers face to face. I created this page to let you know that there is a real live human on the other end of the wire that truly appreciates you all!

Beaded Jewelry for Childrens at IttyBeadyCreations.Com

Many people have been curious as to how I started Itty Beady Creations. Well… when my first daughter was just a baby I searched and searched for the perfect bracelet for her with no success. Then I thought – What would be more perfect than making one especially for her? After making her first bracelet I was completely hooked on my new found craft. Not only did she have one perfect bracelet, she had several! Friends and family would ask me to make bracelets for their little ones and strangers on the street would compliment my daughter’s bracelets and asking where to purchase them.

I started Itty Beady Creations in early 2004, selling Beaded Jewelry online. With a tremendous amount of help from my husband, we created the website and I now work from my home office located in McKinney Texas, just north of Dallas.

I’ve always enjoyed many types of crafts and working with my hands, so making Beaded Jewelry perfectly suits me and I really have fun with it. In 2005 we launched Strands of the Heart which is dedicated to bracelets for Mother's and Grandmothers. Our most recent launch, in 2009, was Bubble Gems! Bubble Gems are fun personalized necklaces and other accessories for Little Girls, Teens and in be-Tweens!"

Official website ittybeadycreations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment